Thursday, January 31, 2008

More on EFT...

From Carol Look's site:

"EFT is a form of psychological acupressure that uses a gentle tapping technique instead of needles to stimulate traditional Chinese acupuncture points. The tapping on the designated points on the face and body is combined with verbalizing the identified problem followed by a general affirmation phrase. Combining these ingredients of the EFT technique balances the energy system and appears to relieve psychological stress and physical pain. Restoring the balance of the energy system allows the body and mind to resume their natural healing abilities. EFT is safe, easy to apply, and is non-invasive."

Guys (and ladies), I was able to drop the accumulated anger, depression and fear from being dumped after 7 years with a lady I thought was my best friend and soul mate, in a little over two weeks!! This was after MONTHS of AGONY!! I can honestly say that today, I could walk by my ex on the street with no more feeling than any other stranger! I'm back to enjoying my life BIG TIME!

EFT is just ONE of the techniques I will be recommending in the coming weeks! I want to share another method, which raises the threshold of your mind/emotions so that things that used to BUG you, will roll off your back like water off a duck's butt!!

Be a Warrior,
Greg

No comments: